Call Us +502-548-5442 | Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- An anti-aging facial will have all the steps of a basic facial, but with ingredients that are targeted to aging or “mature” skin, usually age 40 and up. As we age, our skin gets thinner and dryer. It loses collagen, which gives it a thick, plump appearance, and elastin. The time it takes for healthy young cells to migrate to the topmost layer slow down, which makes skin duller looking. An anti-aging Facial might include a chemical peel, or special serums that have antioxidants like vitamin C or hyaluronic acid, (which attracts water to cells). An Anti-Aging Facial should be done four times a year, as the seasons change.
- A Back Facial is a skin treatment which is formulated specifically for the back. Back facials utilize many of the techniques used in skin treatments for the face, and are to help clarify and soften the skin of the back while providing a deep moisturizing treatment which will leave the client with a healthy, glowing back.Back facials are available for both men and women, with a range of formulations to target specific skin types or issues such as clogged pores or acne on the back. While this may sound unnecessary, it can be beneficial, especially for people who spend a lot of time swimming or in low-back clothing.
- A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, and can help your skin look younger. A facial should begin with a consultation. You may be asked to fill out a form that asks questions about your skin concerns, your diet, water intake, medications and supplements you take and the products you currently use. This can affect your skin and what kind of treatment you may need. A facial will then consist of any or all of the following: a skin analysis (to determine skin type), cleanse, steam, exfoliation, extractions, facial massage, mask, toner, serum, moisturizer, or sunscreen. A basic facial should be done every 4 weeks, or as recommended by your esthetician, to help keep your skin clear and young looking.
- Deep enzymatic action combined with fruit acids support problem skin, a clear complexion is our goal. Appropriate extractions followed by a purifying antibacterial mask to assist your skin in looking blemish-free and healthier. good for mile to moderate acne.
- Infrared heat is used to treat the tissue deep below the skin’s layers. This treatment leads to remodeling of collagen fibers. The collagen fibers tighten, which ultimately results is tightening of sagging skin and the smoothing of fine lines. This treatment is tolerated by clients with all skin types. This treatement helps combat collagen loss. The procedure is commonly used on the face, upper arms, neck, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, and hands. The treatment however would not be recommend if you are pregnant. The number of sessions required for the infrared treatment is dependent on the area. No recovery time is required and the client can get back to normal routine immediately after the session.
Lightening & Brightening
- Lighten and brighten skin tone with our pigment reduction enzyme as skin is treated to a unique blend of lightening nutrients. Grape seed extract and milk protein supports the skin’s balance while providing much needed antioxidant and hydrating support.
- Let the Maui Peel envelope you in the natural scent of a tropical paradise with the help of papaya and pineapple. This potent peel works to gently purify, soften and clarify the skin. It is a blend of vitamins, antioxidants and skin brighteners and is perfect for setting the tone for summer skin.
- 20 min facial with hot towel, cleanser, toner, wonderful relaxation facial mask, and moisture with light facial massage. This service is great for quick fix relaxation & pampering. This service really helps with headaches, sinus issues, helps with removing dead cells on the facial.
- Let the pleasant aroma of pineapple fill the room, but don’t let the enticing scent fool you!! Skin is nourished and cell turnover increased with the gentle exfoliation action of theses enzymes and yam extracts.
Positive-Negative Energy Transfer
Pumpkin Peptide Refresher
- Celebrate the fall and replenish dry summer skin with the benefits of natural pumpkin extracts, one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Antioxidants from two fo the most important vitamins, A and Beta Carotene, you will notice a smoother texture and brighter skin tone.
- A stimulating treatment that will tantalize the senses for a quick 30 minute workout that supports skin that suffers from mild acne, sluggish circulation, and sensitive, rosacea prone conditions. Your skin will be bathed in chocolate antioxidant support as the healing effects of Mandelic Arginine and collagen boosting benefits of Amino Peptides help with repair and age prevention.
- A soothing and calming treatment for sensitive, rosacea prone skin. Inflammation is reduced, capillaries are strengthened, and surface cell turnover is increased with this healthy facial.
- Fall in love with the Sweetheart Facial. With enticing aromas and delightful hot & cold sensations, this luxury treatment will give your skin glowing results. Plus its good for all skin types.
The Raw Man
- The RAW man Express Facial is gentle, yet corrective professional treatment, using cosmeceutical correct ingredients. Men will love this sensitive tingling sensation while cooling and healing properties will leave their shin soft, smooth, and hydrated.
- Treat yourself or a loved one to a break from all the bustle of the holidays! You will enjoy enticing aromas of cinnamon and clove, cherry essence, and rich, decadent chocolate as these natural extracts are layered into the skin for the most delicious holiday treat ever!!